The Chiller helps in removing heat from a liquid via vapor-compression or absorption refrigeration cycle. The liquid passing via the heat exchanger cools the equipment. The ambiance takes the waste heat or it can be used for further heating processes.
A water chiller can be air-cooled, evaporatively-cooled or water-cooled. Water-cooled systems are better than air-cooled systems as they are more environment-friendly.
The chiler units manufactured by us are an epitome of quality and efficiency. They help in cooling and dehumidifying air in mid, as well as large size, commercial, institutional, and industrial set-ups.
Applications of chiller units
The chiller units are used in:
- Air conditioning systems
- Plastic industries
- Injection and blown moulding
- Metal-working cutting oils
- Die-casting, as well as machine tooling
- Pharmaceutical formulation
- Chemical processing
- Food & Beverage processing
- Vacuum systems
- Paper and cement processing
- Power supplies and power generation stations
- Analytical equipment
- Compressed air and gas cooling
Advantages of chillers
- They are non-corrosive, non-toxic, durable, and inexpensive
- They have a specific heat value
- They are much better and efficient than other refrigerants like sodium chloride brines, ethylene, propylene glycols, glycerine or methanol.